1. FLORIDA (23-5, 13-3. Last week: Lost to Tennessee, defeated Alabama. This week: Wednesday vs. Vanderbilt, Saturday at Kentucky): Gators wrapped up SEC title with win over Tide.
2. MISSOURI (21-8, 10-6. Last week: Defeated South Carolina, LSU. This week: Tuesday vs. Arkansas, Saturday at Tennessee): Road win against Gamecocks likely punched ticket to NCAA tourney.
3. ALABAMA (19-10, 11-5. Last week: Defeated Auburn, lost to Florida. This week: Tuesday at Mississippi, Saturday vs. Georgia): Tide still on outside looking in at Big Dance.
4. KENTUCKY (20-9, 11-5. Last week: Defeated Mississippi State, lost to Arkansas. This week: Thursday at Georgia, Saturday vs. Florida): Dangerous week for a team teetering on NCAA bubble.
5. OLE MISS (21-8, 10-6. Last week: Defeated Texas A&M, lost to Mississippi State. This week: Tuesday vs. Alabama, Saturday at LSU): The wheels have officially come off after loss to Mississippi State.
6. ARKANSAS (18-11, 9-7. Last week: Lost to LSU, defeated Kentucky. This week: Tuesday at Missouri, Saturday vs. Texas A&M): Bracing for the not-so-welcome “home” for Mike Anderson.
7. GEORGIA (14-15, 8-8. Last week: Lost to Vanderbilt, defeated Tennessee. This week: Thursday vs. Kentucky, Saturday at Alabama): Bulldogs are a handful of breaks from being 12-4 in SEC play.
8. TENNESSEE (17-11, 9-7. Last week: Defeated Florida, lost to Georgia. This week: Wednesday at Auburn, Saturday vs. Missouri): Second loss to Georgia takes some of cache off win over Gators.
9. LSU (17-10, 8-8. Last week: Defeated Arkansas, lost to Missouri. This week: Wednesday at Texas A&M, Saturday vs. Mississippi): NIT bid would be nice reward for improving young team.
10. VANDERBILT (13-15, 7-9. Last week: Defeated Georgia, Auburn. This week: Wednesday at Florida, Saturday vs. South Carolina): Commodores have won three straight.
11. TEXAS A&M (17-12, 7-9. Last week: Lost to Mississippi, defeated South Carolina. This week: Wednesday vs. LSU, Saturday at Arkansas): Aggies haven’t won back-to-back games since January.
12. AUBURN (9-20, 3-13. Last week: Lost to Alabama, Vanderbilt. This week: Wednesday vs. Tennessee, Saturday at Mississippi State): Tigers have lost seven consecutive games.
13. SOUTH CAROLINA (13-16, 3-13. Last week: Lost to Missouri, Texas A&M. This week: Wednesday vs. Mississippi State, Saturday at Vanderbilt): At what point does Frank Martin regret leaving Kansas State?
14. MISSISSIPPI STATE (8-20, 3-13. Last week: Lost to Kentucky, defeated Mississippi. This week: Wednesday at South Carolina, Saturday vs. Auburn): Bulldogs have had a miserable season but essentially ruined their archrival’s season Saturday.