This isn’t the Kansas of the last few years, but the Jayhawks still have control of the Big 12 despite a stunning loss to Oklahoma State.
1. KANSAS (19-2, 7-1): Jayhawks’ penchant for playing to level of opponent finally results in a loss.
2. KANSAS STATE (17-4, 6-2): Tough Wildcats pick up big win at Oklahoma.
3. OKLAHOMA STATE (15-5, 5-3): Ultra-talented Cowboys heating up.
4. OKLAHOMA (14-6, 5-3): Sooners follow great win at Baylor with tough loss at home.
5. IOWA STATE (15-6, 5-3): Three crushing road losses for the Clones (OT loss to Kansas, two-point loss to OSU and terrible loss at Texas Tech).
6. BAYLOR (14-7, 5-3): Bears doing their thing (being outcoached and outworked).
7. WEST VIRGINIA (10-11, 3-5): Mountaineers looked much better last week.
8. TEXAS (10-11, 2-6): Too late for Kabongo to make much of a difference.
9. TEXAS TECH (9-10, 2-6): The Red Raiders are who we thought they were.
10. TCU (9-12, 0-8): Only so many ways you can say a team is awful.