Florida has stumbled on the road but should wrap up a league title this week. Meanwhile, five teams continue to battle for two or three NCAA tournament bids:
1. FLORIDA (22-5, 12-3): Gators are flawed on the road, but let’s see what they do when they’re completely healthy.
2. TENNESSEE (17-10, 9-6): Volunteers the hottest team in the league and have a favorable schedule coming up.
3. KENTUCKY (19-8, 10-4): Overtime win against Missouri might get the Wildcats into the NCAA tournament.
4. MISSOURI (19-8, 8-6): Tigers must own stock in road collapses. Another one Thursday at South Carolina puts Mizzou on the NCAA bubble.
5. ALABAMA (19-9, 11-4): Pitiful SEC schedule hurting Tide’s NCAA resume.
6. OLE MISS (20-7, 9-5): Favorable schedule might be enough to push Rebels into Big Dance.
7. ARKANSAS (17-10, 8-6): Forget about close road losses, the Razorbacks prefer to lose big away from home.
8. GEORGIA (13-14, 7-7): Bulldogs are three close losses from contending for a bye in the SEC tourney.
9. LSU (16-9, 7-7): Tigers have won seven of 10 to reach .500 in league play.
10. TEXAS A&M (16-11, 6-8): Aggies have lost three games by four or fewer points, in addition to an overtime loss to Tennessee.
11. VANDERBILT (11-15, 5-9): Commodores have reached 70 points in each of their last two games (compared to once in their previous nine).
12. AUBURN (9-19 3-12): Tigers have lost six straight and 12 of last 13 after 2-0 start in SEC.
13. SOUTH CAROLINA (13-14, 3-12): Gamecocks have nothing to play for, but will give Missouri fits Thursday.
14. MISSISSIPPI STATE (7-19, 2-12): Any possibility of an MSU-TCU matchup?