1. BAYLOR (17-0, 4-0) | LAST WEEK: Defeated Kansas State, Oklahoma State | THIS WEEK: Monday at Kansas, Saturday vs. Missouri
THE RUB: The Bears continue to roll along but have their toughest week of the season coming up with games against Kansas and Missouri.
2. KANSAS (14-3, 4-0) | LAST WEEK: Defeated Texas Tech, Iowa State | THIS WEEK: Monday vs. Baylor, Saturday at Texas
THE RUB: The Jayhawks nearly got caught looking ahead Saturday. A loss at home to Baylor might cost them a Big 12 title.
3. MISSOURI (16-1, 3-1) | LAST WEEK: Defeated Iowa State, Texas | THIS WEEK: Monday vs. Texas A&M, Saturday at Baylor
THE RUB: The win at Iowa State looks even bigger after the Cyclones’ performance in Lawrence. Can the Tigers build on that momentum next Saturday on the road in Waco?
4. IOWA STATE (12-5, 2-2) | LAST WEEK: Lost to Missouri, Kansas | THIS WEEK: Wednesday vs. Oklahoma State, Saturday at Texas Tech
THE RUB: The Clones got point-planked in the second half, dropping their second straight tough game against a conference contender.
5. TEXAS (12-5, 2-2) | LAST WEEK: Defeated Texas A&M, lost to Missouri | THIS WEEK: Wednesday at Kansas State, Saturday vs. Texas
THE RUB: The Longhorns are too young to contend this year, but J’Covan Brown is having a hell of a season.
6. KANSAS STATE (12-4, 1-3) | LAST WEEK: Lost to Baylor, Oklahoma | THIS WEEK: Wednesday vs. Texas, Saturday at Oklahoma State
THE RUB: A horrible week for the Wildcats, who coughed up a nine-point lead at home against Baylor, then laid an egg Saturday in Norman.
7. OKLAHOMA (11-5, 1-3) | LAST WEEK: Lost to Oklahoma State, defeated Kansas State | THIS WEEK: Tuesday vs. Texas Tech, Saturday at Texas A
THE RUB: The Sooners finally put two halves together Saturday, rolling to Lon Kruger’s first Big 12 win.
8. TEXAS A&M (10-6, 1-3) | LAST WEEK: Lost to Texas, Defeated Texas Tech | THIS WEEK: Monday at Missouri, Saturday vs. Oklahoma
THE RUB: The Aggies finally found the elixir they’ve been looking for – Texas Tech.
9. OKLAHOMA STATE (9-8, 2-2) | LAST WEEK: Defeated Oklahoma, lost to Baylor | THIS WEEK: Wednesday at Iowa State, Saturday vs. Kansas State
THE RUB: The Cowboys have two conference wins. They’ll be lucky to double that total by the end of the season the way they played at Baylor.
10. TEXAS TECH (7-9, 0-4) | LAST WEEK: Lost to Kansas, Texas A&M | THIS WEEK: Tuesday at Oklahoma, Saturday vs. Iowa State
THE RUB: Who do the Red Raiders beat?